Saturday, January 11, 2014

NO MORE KAMLOOPS DAILY NEWS


I have been upset all day thinking about not having our Daily News paper anymore!! I love our daily paper and can't believe Glacier Media just shut them down in a week. 


My heart goes out to all those people that lost their jobs this week. We delivered that paper for 12 years…..read it, wrote in it, and looked for our kids in it. It has been a part of our life Don and I, for 12 years as we read the news and funnies and did the mixed up word scramble and crosswords together. I've been grateful for the letters of mine that they've printed and the sports stories that I've sent in. 


I do read news online occasionally, but nothing will replace the local newspaper in my hands in the morning. I loved the Daily News. I'm in deep mourning today…..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...