Sunday, January 27, 2013

WAITING FOR SPRING

So by the end of January I have to admit, I'm pretty tired of the snow, the cold and the dark! It just gets so dreary and depressing. I keep telling myself that we are lucky to live in Kamloops where the snow really doesn't last very long, but it's hard to believe it when you look out the window and the snow piles are still up to your back steps.

So I was delighted a few days ago to have the sun out beautiful and bright melting the snow and I stepped outside to take some pictures. I found this one in my stash and loved it. I knew that I wanted to try to Colorsplash it, like I can do with the app on my phone. It didn't take long to Photoshop it and it totally fit my mood!

Anyone else out there who can't wait for spring?



3 comments:

redjanfan said...

love your photo!

redjanfan said...

love your photo!

Sue@creativetryals.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait for Spring! Thank goodness it is February!! I love the picture too Kasandra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...