Saturday, June 16, 2012

BABY SHOWER INVITATIONS

I am hosting a baby shower for a new little Mom that I know! She has a darling baby boy that was born a couple of weeks early and so little Aidan wasn't even 5 pounds. When Vanessa and I went to visit with them it sure brought back memories! My Danielle and Melodie were that size and they were so darn tiny...I remember being scared to bring Danielle home, not sure that I would know what to do with her. The lucky thing about Kelsey is that her Mom, Coral lives a few streets away and that must be such a comfort. I know that Coral loves having her new little grandson close especially because her other daughter Lindsay and family moved away a few months ago. I would have been thrilled to have my Mom around but I lived in Lethbridge, AB and she lived in Moncton, NB!

So I made the invite tonight for the baby shower and found a super cute invite on Pinterest. I then used some baby stickers from Crystal Wilkerson for the design and I plan on handing them out tomorrow.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...