Thursday, March 22, 2012

HAPPINESS IS...

I've been wanting to scrap these cute pocketbooth pictures I've been taking on my Iphone. "Pocketbooth" is a super fun app that acts like a photo booth. It takes 4 rapid pictures in a row and has several settings that you can use. You have to warn your models because everyone thinks you are giving them 4 seconds when you count down but you are actually taking their picture 4 times! It can be kind of funny because I usually have to do it a couple of times for them to catch on.

Mel and Kevin had fun making goofy faces and when I found this other one, I knew it would match this pocketbooth set. I decided to make a totally artsy page and used Lynn Grieveson's Madras scrapbooking to embellish it. We are looking forward to this wedding because as you can see, Kevin is as crazy as our Melodie and life is never dull with these two around!!

Happiness truly is... marrying your best friend!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...