Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bill White

I haven't been able to blog about it ...it's been so hard to just talk about it and next week will be even harder. I found out this last Wednesday morning that my brother Billy died. Just like that over night, he had a heart attack and his boss found him on the floor the next morning when he went looking for Bill  because he didn't show up for work.

Mom called to tell me and she was completely distraught and I knew it was bad. It doesn't seem real, every time I think about it or talk about it...it's hard not to cry. The funeral is next Tuesday and I fly out Monday morning to Moncton, NB to be with my family. I am so grateful I can go...it's so far but I would always regret if I wasn't there. It's been hard to write but I was finally able to write some thoughts today and look at some pictures. There are so many regrets when someone dies suddenly, these are mine....

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I am so sorry for your loss. . .

Ray Keating said...

I knew Billy and Ted growing up in Moncton, still can't believe it. So sorry for your loss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...