Sunday, March 27, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY EVERETT!

Well as you can see I have been scrapbooking the last few days, nothing like a deadline to get you working. I wanted to get some pages done for Everett's album and what better time than his birthday!

Tim, Danielle and Everett are visiting us from Calgary. They stopped by on Wednesday, went to Vancouver to visit with his family, go to the temple and then came back last night to stay with us for a few days. Everett has changed so much in the last year as so many of these pictures show. He is almost walking now and is started to have real personlity.
 My scrapbooking style has changed over the years. As I look at the pages I am making, I am discovering that I still like to use several pictures but I like my pages with a lot of white on them. I am also using templates a lot because they make it so much easier. Here I have used Songbird Avenue Port O Prince templates and I used elements from Crystal Wilkerson's "Me and My Baby Brother Elements" and "Oh Boy! Planes, Cars and Trucks Elements and the cute little banner is from Jessica Sprague Up and Running Class 2 Lesson 4. I am trying to be more organized in my scrapbooking and have learned to take notes about the pages I make but need to be consistent about it.
 I loved this page and had fun making it! This was a template from Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday #8 and I had fun learning how to use gradients in pictures to add journaling. I loved this picture of Tim reading to Everett, but then reading is always one of my first loves. The paper and elements were from Sweet Shoppe Designs Kristen Cronin-Barrow:  I love cocoa.
 I actually used this template over again from one I did of Mitchell's 10th birthday. Made it so easy and fun and it worked great for writing about Everett's bath time. I was happy to find these bubbles which I thought made the page. They are from the K Winiecki "Neverending" collection.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...