Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Right Card!

So Rebecca, Mitchell and I are in Shoppers Drug Mart looking for a birthday card, when 2 guys walk past me right to the rack and the one picks up a card and says "Great, I'm getting this one!" Who does that? Picks up the right card the first time...is it a man thing? First of all I have to find the right section, do I want birthday, her birthday or fun birthday and then you have to read at least 13 of them and then you have to pick 3 and ask whoever is with you which one they like best! Then... you have to read 3 more to make sure.....then and only then do you have the right card!!! Seriously, don't be giving me your 3 second card!!!
Then again, if I was more on the ball I would have extra home made birthday cards on hand! But I'm not today...




.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I completely agree with the whole card selection process. No way I can accomplish it in less than 10 minutes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...