Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Journaling time!

Just read another blogger today who blogs every day...and she scrapbooks every day and adds templates. How do people do it? I am just so lucky to get a little scrapbooking time! I'm really thinking it's time for the kids to go back to school because I am starting to go crazy. Maybe I'll have some day time again if I can quit answering the phone, driving kids to friends (like that will stop) and being bombarded with questions all the time. We've had lots of company this summer and teenagers especially, who hang out in our pool. I am still recovering from Vanessa's 18 birthday party where almost 30 kids showed up! Back to scrapbooking.....today I am especially feeling overwhelmed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...