Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

Wednesday.......and I'm hoping I can get some of my list done today! I desperately have to go grocery shopping, I hate having to hunt and be creative for lunches! Today I had to make some microwave popcorn for a snack because all we have are two bruised apples and a couple of celery sticks in the fridge. I was supposed to go yesterday but Mitchell was home all day.....with a sore, cricked neck so no outside stuff was done, but I did get lots of paperwork, and tax info done so that's a relief.

So now yesterday's errands are todays........and I am carrying a cell phone because I promised Mitchell I would come get him if he couldn't make it through the day. I also do lunch duty (here I am with him and his friend Brayden) this week so I can check on him then.

We are also going to try and make it to Vanessa's rugby game from 4:30 to 6 which means I have to think of supper some time this morning, arghhhh.........at least the fridge was cleaned yesterday, yeah........


Vanessa's games are a lot more fun if we bring lots of snacks!!!! Rebecca and Mitchell pretty much have supper out here, I don't know why I worry about making anything at home because they're just filling themselves up.
So if you haven't seen a rugby game, its quite an experience! The first time I watched Vanessa this year I thought maybe she had won because our team cheered twice!!!! other than that, I had no clue what they were doing other than tackling and trying to kill each other. Bruises and broken bones are the badges of courage out here and I have this fear that she's going to spit out her mouth guard one of these days and a couple of teeth will come with it. Vanessa is right in there shoving and tackling with the best of them.......I think she's taking out her aggression on the field which is a good thing! She is #12.......

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow, rugby- impressive! That is a tough sport!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...