Monday, April 02, 2007

Haircuts and Pita Bread

As you can see Mitchell NEEDED a haircut.........
I don't usually like to cut hair on Sunday but it's one of those things that I have to absolutely be in the mood to do and as you can see I haven't been in the mood for a long time! So last night was the night.......Rebecca was first, I cut some off the bottom and gave her more bangs. Then it was Mitchell's turn, he's pretty good at sitting but this was a little long, there was lots of hair to cut........the snow coming down outside helped keep him busy for awhile. Now don't they both look much cuter........
Unfortunately I was attempting to make pita bread for the first time! I got a new Kitchen Aid for Christmas and love it, especially the not having to knead bread. So since we love pita bread with hummus and tzatziki, I decided that I want to try making my own. While I was in the middle of it, Don came down with Mitchell for the haircut........ so I asked Don to finish them up. Just want to point out the round ones are MINE.........the wierd shaped ones are Don's, like he'll care........this is a man who used to scrape the bottom off my burnt cookies and eat them anyway!! It looks like they're going to need a little more work.........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...