Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween 2006




Halloween at our house and Rebecca and Mitchell had fun dressing up....... last minute costume ideas! Mitchell decided to go as Harry Potter and then Rebecca cheerfully and enthusiastically went and painted an old tie for him, its a Gryffindor tie! It was so cold that night, we just froze. We didn't see many kids out after 8 o'clock, they went home to a warm house. Even Vanessa went out trick or treating this and I realized this year that I would much rather give the teens candy than have them out getting drunk somewhere!! I have been fighting an awful cold all week and so I wasn't too keen on being outside. I have just been miserable with all the sniffles and coughing. I don't usually have time to be sick, there's too much to do..... but then your body protests and there's not much you can do about it. Well we are into November now, and the Christmas countdown begins. I'm including some pictures that Don took....... Danielle reminded me to take some! Isn't that terrible, I would have totally forgot.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey! I see you have your wooden ghost and cat too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...